Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Baby Dresses Available

I know it's been a while since my original post but I have been busy trying to play catch-up with school work after a week or no internet. I currently have 3 baby dresses from 0-12 months available. I will be adding 2 more dresses to the collection, one more will be available for sale and the other one is one that I'm currently making for our daughter. I will be adding much more as time goes on but this is my first blogging experience ever and I'm still learning how it all works. I know it's probably not the most professional look but I more so going for trying to help out a wonderful person and to share my creations with others. Some more things to come are clothing for women, blankets, and wash cloth and towel sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment