Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Recently Added & Current Projects

Come see my new elegant vintage baby dress and cute brown polka dot scarf for adults. I really enjoy using pretty lace stitches and using a combination of stitches and my elegant vintage baby dress really shows that. I also realize that open lace stitches don't always go well when trying to put it on your baby so I added a flower lace fabric to the bottom of the dress underneath to help prevent that. The Loops and Threads Florence and Florencia ruffle yarn made a cute fashion scarf and was fun and easy to create. I'm also currently in the process of creating my first crocheted dress for myself that will have a fabric sweetheart top with a open lace crocheted bottom and a lace underskirt. I will also be working on creating dish towel and wash cloth sets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment